BYOkids Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu
Nestled on the beach, this Port Vila resort is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Iririki Island and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Port Vila Market. Parliament House and National Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km). Parliament House and National Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).... With so many things to do on and around the island, Iririki Island Resort & Spa offers guests the opportunity to take part in great activities. Race around on jet skis, swim and snorkel with the colourful marine life, or enjoy Iririki Island and Vanuatu tours. There is something for everyone. Your booking includes unlimited use of all non-motorised sporting equipment.
BYOkids Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu
Getting around in Port Vila is inexpensive an best of all it's easy! The 'local buses' are in fact minivans, identified by the 'B' on their number plate There are plenty available day and night, just signal the driver and jump on board.... With only a 3 minute ferry ride from Port Vila, Iririki Island Resort & Spa offers the perfect balance between peaceful seclusion and convenience. There are so many things to do on and around the island that you will never want to leave the island.
Iririki Island Resort & Spa Reviews TravelOnline.com
Great place, you don't have to stay here, you can just go as a guest and get a day pass, Snorkelling and Swimming in the beach, or just relax next to the pool and enjoy … how to get water into a flask in ark There’s also an outdoor shower and bath and a separate dining area where a private chef will cook and serve up the day’s catch. Inside, the décor is island chic: neutrals, timber furniture and crisp white sheets in the enormous beds.
Iririki Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu Webjet Exclusives
Iririki Island Resort will charge you the equivalent of around $20 per person for a "Day Pass" which you pay for on arrival at the island's security centre. You get a full credit of this amount in the Island… baia do sancho how to get there 3/08/2012 · Hi I understand there is a turtle sanctuary on Moso island. Does anyone know how we can get to Moso without needing to go on an organised tour.
How long can it take?
My Vanuatu Blog Tips Tricks & Insider Knowledge From
- Iririki Island Resort & Spa (Port Vila VUT) Expedia.com.au
- Vanuatu The revamped Iririki Island Resort & Spa is ideal
- Things to do in Vanuatu Activities Tours & Island
- Iririki in Under 2 Minutes YouTube
Iririki Island How To Get There
Property information. Welcome to Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu, a unique island retreat set amongst a spectacular tropical landscape. Situated only 3 minutes away from Port Vila and accessible via a free 24 hour ferry, Iririki provides the perfect balance between …
- Property information. Welcome to Iririki Island Resort Vanuatu, a unique island retreat set amongst a spectacular tropical landscape. Situated only 3 minutes away from Port Vila and accessible via a free 24 hour ferry, Iririki provides the perfect balance between …
- The ferry travels across to the island about every 20 minutes. I don't know where the cruise ship terminal is, but the ferry terminal to Iririki Island is located in the centre of Port Vila right between The Grand Hotel and The Lava Lounge.
- Island Days. Take your morning walk along the island paths as the sun rises over the water and get ready for some fun in the sun. With acres of tropical gardens, secluded tracks and white sand beaches, there is plenty of space for some daily exercise and lots to do and enjoy.
- 8/08/2014 · Just get a taxi or bus to take you there. We had lunch there when visiting on a cruise ship and it was pretty quiet, most of the cruisers go to Irriki or Hideaway. We have also recently stayed there for 3 nights and loved it. There is a small playground just near the beach depending on the age of your children. You can walk around the island on a path and you can explore the rock pools at the