TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.03] at Mount
Also, I guess I could assign all fiefs to one Lord til they hit 100, then move on to the next. But the negative I will gain with the lords would be huge. And could lead to them deserting. But the negative I will gain with the lords would be huge.... About this mod. Native Expansion is a total enhancement for Native Warband. It doesn't aim to be a total conversion, it aims to take everything that is great about Native and make it better.
Diplomacy mod + Companions .97 Merged! for Mount & Blade
It only runs on WARBAND, not on WFAS or origional, v1.143 or higher. Companion Balance Some of the companions might be seen as overpowered, note that these companions have a hire cost related to their skills. to get all of the companions (not counting changing their …... You get paid money but only full lords have a chance to get fiefs. However, even if you are a lord I don't think you can take any fiefs with you if you Rebel and start your own faction. However, even if you are a lord I don't think you can take any fiefs with you if you Rebel and start your own faction.
Taxes Mount and Blade Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia
But right now the most time consuming task is to give fiefs to my vassals. In order to not piss everyone off I ride around and ask every single vassal about their opinion on who should get fief xyz. This takes up a lot of time, especially when I'm at war. Gathering vassals as marshal helps, but the most distant vassals usually don't show up just like with feasts. how to get filthy rich in rising asia epub Another new option in Mount & Blade: Warband is to woo a lady with poetry and marry her. You can do it in secret or you can get her father’s permission (sometimes brother).
Question about assigning fiefs Mount & Blade Warband
19/08/2011 · You can give fiefs both to companions and to ai lords but the moment you give a fief to a companion they stop being your companion, which usually isn’t what you’ve want since you’ve levelled them up for hours and chosen their skills to match your warband. A good solution to the companions-leaving problem is to give the people leaving a fief. The people in your party will no longer mount and blade how to give a fief Just to be sure, what version of Warband are you running, and what version of the Battle Size Changer? When you start Warband, it should show the version in the upper right of the initial window, and the version of the Battle Size Changer should be shown up in the title bar of it.
How long can it take?
Questions... Thread Perisno mod for Mount & Blade Warband
- Review Mount & Blade Warband – toxia.net
- Mount & Blade Warband Maik Hildebrandt
- First Timer trying to get a fief Mount & Blade Warband
- Mount & Blade Warband Cheats CheatsGuru.Com
Warband How To Get Fiefs
Plus, if you speak to your adviser about how the other lords are feeling, you can gauge which lord likes whom (which helps, because you actually get relations boosts if you grant fiefs to lords whom have friends or relatives). Second, you can choose to leave the satellite village unclaimed. You will miss out on taxes and relations, but every lord with decent relations and a grudge against
- 20/08/2009 · hey, i've played mount and blade for a while, but something i cant figure out is the best way to get fiefs. Should you just build up a massive army and assault a castle by yourself? should you fight with a faction until they offer you vassalage?
- Yeah, not so fun. So, if you want to have fun in warband, try to keep your group small, and each battle unique. Not just another siege or routine battle with an enemy lord.
- Either raise your reknown to increase the chances, taking a castle town on your own will increase the odds of you getting it by a lot or if its still not given to you once you take it you can declare independance (not reccomended without decent right to rule)
- Another new option in Mount & Blade: Warband is to woo a lady with poetry and marry her. You can do it in secret or you can get her father’s permission (sometimes brother).