How to get to Pai from Chiang Mai| Northern Thailand
Check Chiang Mai to Pai Bus Schedule >> Travelling by bus from Chiang Mai to Pai is the most convenient way. Most people would take Chiang Mai as the gateway town to the riverside small town of Pai.... Re: Bus from Chiang Mai to Pai 7 May 2015, 10:27 For those people that like to drive, that option might be more to their liking and you would be able to stop when you want to enjoy the scenery and rest when and where you need to, if there are places to pull off to the side.
Getting from Chiang Mai to Pai on a Scooter brbnewyork.com
Usually people heading to Pai come from Chiang Mai. If this is the case for you, there are a few ways to get to Pai. Via the road, it takes about 3-4 hours to get to Pai from Chiang Mai. Keep in mind that the road to Pai is scenic, but also very curvy… 762 curves to be exact. The drivers can be reckless, so if you get car sick, make sure to pack... Green Bus from Chiang Rai terminal 2 (a few km down the highway from CR town, get a songthaew there) to Chiang Mai Arcade bus station. 24-seater VIP buses are a …
Bus from Chiang rai to Pai Thailand Lonely Planet
If this is something you’re looking to do, we have even more tips on getting from Chiang Mai to Pai by motorbike, including where we rented our motorbike. This method will also cost you about 200THB minimum per day but will give you the freedom to come and go as you please and eliminate having to pay for transportation once in Pai. how to keep sweaty feet dry Despite the close location, Chiang Mai and Pai are cities in the north of Thailand, which are largely unlike each other. Therefore, many of those who travel to Chiang Mai – the cultural capital of the country – want to visit and Pai – a small cozy town, which you can fall in love at first sight.
Top Day Trips From Chiang Mai Thailand Best Side Trip Tours
Pai is a tiny town in northern Thailand most known for its shroom shakes and western hippies. Most tourists take a minibus there from Chiang Mai how to find your hotmail password without resetting it Get to know how much would be the Trip Cost from Chiang Mai to Pai Pai District via Mae Hong Son. *The directions given below are approximate. Road Conditions, Temporary Road diversions, Local on road events can affect directions!
How long can it take?
Bus from Chiang Mai to Pai Pai Message Board - TripAdvisor
- Transfers from Chiang Mai to Pai kiwitaxi.com
- Getting to Pai from Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Forum
- Getting from Chiang Mai to Pai on a Scooter brbnewyork.com
- Chiang Rai to Pai Chiang Rai Forum - TripAdvisor
How To Get To Pai From Chiang Mai
For Chiang Dao to Pai take a Chiang Mai bound bus and change at Mae Malai. Long distance buses The 99 Transport Company offers three departures per day for Bangkok with air-conditioned coaches stopping in Chiang Dao en-route from Fang to Mor Chit bus terminal.
- Pai is a tiny town in northern Thailand most known for its shroom shakes and western hippies. Most tourists take a minibus there from Chiang Mai
- Pai is a quaint little hippie village in the North of Thailand, nestled in a valley just 130km’s from Chiang Mai. If you’re considering a visit to Pai, then you’ll be wanting to know how to get there and I am pleased to say that there are a few travel options available to you.
- Air. In recent years Kan Airlines scheduled several weekly flights between Chiang Mai and Pai’s tiny airport, with even occasional links from Pai to Mae Hong Son.
- 11/02/2012 · Can't help you with the public transportation from Chiang Mai to Pai, but Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai is about 3 hours by bus, maybe slightly longer. Many travelers on this forum use the Green VIP bus as it is a bit quicker and a bit more comfortable, but there is also a "regular" bus.