Role-Playing Conversations. Page 4 - Pottermore Fan Forum
According to the original Pottermore welcome letter, when Ravenclaws are extremely upset he makes little cupcakes do a dance to cheer them up. Ghost. The Grey Lady also known as Helena Ravenclaw, is the Ravenclaw ghost. She rarely speaks to anyone outside Ravenclaw, but is a great resource for Ravenclaws who are lost or have lost something. Notable Members. Perpetua Fancourt, inventor of …... I was in Gryffindor back on the old pottermore, and forgot my username so i couldn't recover it. I've been sorted a few times now, mostly into Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, and once into Ravenclaw. It really does depend on which questions you get. Looking at all the questions i'm mostly a Gryffindor, but i would get sorted into Hufflepuff more. Nothing against Hufflepuff, but i'm a true
How do I get sorted into Gryffindor in Pottermore? Yahoo
1 day ago · It’s an ethos etched into founder Rowena Ravenclaw’s diadem: ‘wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.’ So, according to Pottermore, three words commonly attributed to members of this house are wit, learning and wisdom.... "I would probably be sorted into Gryffindor ( since pottermore sorted me there and I have all those qualities) but I also have many from Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and some from Slytherin :)" "Here you go, for those who argue over which hogwarts house you are.
*Riv walks into the Great Hall with a small swagger while smiling left and right* Pix, what are you up to again? Haven't I told you to leave those bloody Prefects alone? They'll just get you into another mess. *flicks her hair over her shoulder and stares at Velmur with a small disdainful smile on her lips* how to make fish tikka I joined Pottermore and was sorted into 'Hey, I'm not sure if I answered the questions, I answered honestly, to get me into Gryffindor.' But yes, I am in Gryffindor." 18 / Ed Sheeran didn't
I’m glad you got into Gryffindor again. The first time I signed up (when it was first introduced) I was sorted into Hufflepuff. While there is NOTHING wrong with Hufflepuff, I always had considered myself a staunch Ravenclaw so I was sent into a Pottermore identity crisis. how to get into medicine unsw The Sorting Hat - Pottermore. Writing by J.K. Rowling about The Sorting Hat. ensure that students would be sorted into their eponymous houses, which would be selected according to each www.pottermore.com
How long can it take?
Gryffindor Table SnitchSeeker.com
- Magical pooch performs tricks to 'Harry Potter' spells
- Pottermore Sorting
- Role-Playing Conversations. Page 4 - Pottermore Fan Forum
- pottermore Tumblr
Pottermore How To Get Into Gryffindor
10/09/2011 · Best Answer: Please don't cheat. You may think that you know which house you 'belong' to, but taking the quiz truthfully will show you your true house. There is no way to cheat the quiz, since it consists of 7 random questions selected from a database …
- 8/01/2019 · A long-haired, mini dachshund with the name Remus is frankly adorable enough already. But when you add a miniature Hogwarts uniform, and a video of the little chap doing tricks in response to Harry Potter spells, the whole thing goes to another level.
- 27/08/2011 · You want Slytherin that bad? Jo created the questions herself. She knows the houses better than anyone.You take the test (which by the way, isn't a breeze-you have to sit and actually think them through), and see what you get.
- The Sorting Hat - Pottermore. Writing by J.K. Rowling about The Sorting Hat. ensure that students would be sorted into their eponymous houses, which would be selected according to each www.pottermore.com
- 16/09/2011 · I was being sorted on Pottermore, giving genuine answers, and I was sorted into Slytherin! It's not that I'm prejudice about Slytherins, you get great ones I know (Snape!) but I really don't think I am a genuine slytherin, I wouldn't call myself a cunning or largely ambitious person, although I can... show more I was being sorted on