What's the best way to get stamps appraised? Yahoo Answers
Hello, thanks for contacting us here at Just Answer. Unfortunately, it will probably be very difficult to find an appraiser in your area who works specifically with appraising stamps. Your second hurdle is with the size of your collection. The process will probably involve a local or regional... Philately, the study of stamps and postal history, is keenly followed by collectors all around the world. Our expertise spans from stamps used for government postal administration to cinderella stamps which include local stamps, political propaganda, railway stamps and design.
Evaluating stamps! A common question in the stamp collecting world is: where can I get my stamp expertly valued? Oftentimes, if an individual wants to sell …... Get the Scott Postage Stamp Catalog, available in many public libraries. The catalog comes in 6 volumes, each containing stamp listings, with pictures, organized by country. Locate each stamp and the catalog will give you its value (which is different for used and unused, or mint, stamps). This "catalog value" is, in theory, the price you would pay to buy the stamp from a retail dealer. In
Stamp Collectors Valuers & Dealers in WOLLONGONG (NSW
Determining the stamp values of stamp collections, old stamps and new stamps depend highly on what kinds of stamps they are. There are many and varied steps on how to figure out stamp values and how much the stamps are actually worth. how to know what type of blood you have If there are a few better stamps, but most are mediocre, you may be able to get a dealer to purchase the entire collection, so our advice is not to remove those better stamps, because they make the package more desirable. Pull all the good stuff out of a collection, and you may be stuck with the remainder.
Postage Stamp Grading and Condition Stamp appraisal online
We regret that it is not feasible to appraise stamps, groups of stamps, or stamp collections by e-mail. Small faults may be present on either side of any given stamp, and a close inspection is always prudent. We do not actively appraise stamps, groups of stamps, or stamp collections at this time. how to find the nian monster in rodeo stampede Stamp-Appraisals.co.uk is the dedicated valuation and buying site for Sandafayre – one of the largest and most established stamp companies in the UK and the World. You may have inherited a stamp collection, or you may have built the collection yourself and now feel it’s time to realise the highest possible price – whichever it is, we can help.
How long can it take?
Find the Best Stamp Collectors & Dealers in SA Yellow PagesÂ®
- Where do I get an old old stamp collection appraised? I liveâ€¦
- Postcard & Cover Appraisals for Insurance or Estate
- How to go about getting a stamp collection appraised
- Stamp Collection Appraisal The Ins and Outs
How To Get Stamps Appraised
A Message from Don Sundman... Dear Stamp Collector, I think of everyone who interacts with Mystic as a member of our stamp family. So whether you are buying or selling stamps, we treat you the way we'd treat a family member.
- Obtaining a stamp collection appraisal can be a very smart move depending on your situation and plans for your collection. If you are a stamp collector with stamps of significant stamp collecting value then getting a professional to assess your stamp collection is likely required for an insurance policy and can also be a powerful negotiation
- We regret that it is not feasible to appraise stamps, groups of stamps, or stamp collections by e-mail. Small faults may be present on either side of any given stamp, and a close inspection is always prudent. We do not actively appraise stamps, groups of stamps, or stamp collections at this time.
- 1) STAMP MAGAZINE - go into your newsagent and purchase a reputable stamp magazine such as 'Stamp Magazine', then check out the classifieds section where dealers who offer a valuation service will advertise. Contact a couple for their prices and terms & conditions before making a decision as to which offers the best service.
- 18/09/2010 · I am trying to find prices for 3 stamps. A 1890 Imperial British East Africa Company Light and Liberty 1/2 anna stamp A 1861 Hermes, Greece, Stamp A 1901 blue Queensland two pence I really appreciate any help, Thanks!