Train to Nice from Villefranche on the French Riviera
A taxi (around 35 minutes, 60/65 euros) is the quickest and most convenient way. Only taxis stationed at Nice Airport are authorized to take passengers into town.... Train tickets from Villefranche-sur-Mer to Nice start at €1.20 if purchased from 3 to 6 months in advance. Prices for train journeys from Villefranche-sur-Mer to Nice start at €1.65 when you book at least 28 days in advance.
Villefranche-sur-Mer to Nice by Train from €1.20 Trainline
Villefranche-sur-Mer, near Nice Share Just to the east of Nice lies the coastal town of Villefranche-sur-Mer; with its Medieval town centre, little cobblestone lanes and …... The Train station of Villefranche-sur-Mer is a hub in the French transport network enabling travellers to reach the region around Villefranche-sur-Mer (Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alps-French Riviera).
Transportation from Milan to Nice (Villefranche Sur Mer
Discover all you need to cruise to Nice (Villefranche), France. Visit royalcaribbean.com to get information on Nice (Villefranche), France cruises, including things to do, dining, ports of call, cruise ships, shore excursions, offers, and more. how to get internet on ipad anywhere The only taxi stand in Villefranche is right beside where you will dock but the drivers will be offering tours of the area for several hundred euro and may not be interested in a short trip to Nice …
Train times from Nice Villefranche-sur-Mer Forum
All buses on the side of the main road away from the sea go to Nice, just give the driver one euro and validate the ticket in the machine on the bus, as you will see others doing. It is probably best to head for Nice as soon as you land and explore Villefranche when you get back. how to get to hillarys harbour from scarborough wa A taxi (around 35 minutes, 60/65 euros) is the quickest and most convenient way. Only taxis stationed at Nice Airport are authorized to take passengers into town.
How long can it take?
Travel from Villefranche-sur-Mer to Nice
- Transportation from Milan to Nice (Villefranche Sur Mer
- How to get to Villefranche-Sur-Mer in Villefranche-Sur-Mer
- Villefranche-sur-Mer VS Nice. Rick Steves Travel Forum
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Wikitravel
How To Get From Villefranche To Nice
Re: Nice airport to Villefranche? 1 Aug. 2017, 5:56 pm Use a smartphone with Google Maps and it does all the calculation for you, with walk and train and bus options and Uber estimate.
- The Train station of Villefranche-sur-Mer is a hub in the French transport network enabling travellers to reach the region around Villefranche-sur-Mer (Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alps-French Riviera).
- Answer 1 of 4: HI I have read loads of comments re the walk from Villefranche to Villa Rothschild to Cap Ferrat and I am wondering is is 3 hours long?and if so is it a difficult walk Also can you get a bus if you walk from Villefranche to Villa Rothschild to Cap...
- ^ Villefranche-sur-Mer lies on the coast between Nice and Monaco, centered on the Cote d’Azur. From the map you can see how close and well positioned Villefranche is to everything along the Riviera: the beautiful Port and Old Town of Nice is just a few kilometers away (and a lovely walk if you would like), while Monaco and the Italian border
- 25/07/2010 · During the day, the 100 bus is the quick and cheap way to travel between Villefranche and Nice. About every 15 minutes, journey time ten minutes-ish, only one euro and no ticketing hassle as with the trains, which are less frequent.