Holidays in Amorgos island Greece Greek islands
Ferry Athens-Amorgos Ferry service runs from Athens to Amorgos approx. several times a week. The trip takes approx. 9,5 hours by ferry on the Athens-Amorgos route.... Travel from Athens to Amorgos. Amorgos does not have an airport but is easily reached with daily ferries and high speed vessels. Athens International Airport (ATH) is the most convenient to arrive.
Getting to Amorgos from Mykonos Amorgos Forum
Piraeus is the port of departure to Amorgos. It is close to the International Airport of Athens, Eleftherios Venizelos. The service to Amorgos is frequent, either by ferry or high speed boat.... Get directions from your current location Directions to Aegean Hotel (Amorgos) with public transportation Click on a route to get updated schedules, live arrivals and step-by-step directions.
How to get from Athens to Amorgós by car ferry plane or ferry
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Amorgos, Greece on TripAdvisor: See 3,682 traveller reviews and photos of Amorgos tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. We have reviews of the best places to see in Amorgos. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. how to keep dough from sticking to rolling pin The Bluestar route Piraeus > Paros > Naxos > Amorgos is the main one with the addition of the small local ferry 'Skopelitis Express' approx 15:00 from Naxos around the Small Cyclades/Amorgos. Thus if you are within the Cylades Islands you need to get to Naxos first for the most connections to Amorgos.
Amorgos Greece greektravel.com
Getting to Amorgos means being prepared to enjoy the journey: Car ferries depart from Piraeus daily in the summer months for both Amorgos ports – Katapola and Aegiali – with the journey lasting about 7.5 hours. Alternatively, you can fly to Naxos and then take a local boat service. how to get to italy from greece There are 3 ways to get from Athens to Amorgós by car ferry, plane or ferry. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
How long can it take?
Ferry Athens-Amorgos| Ferry tickets from Athens to Amorgos
- Things to Do in Amorgos Greece Amorgos Attractions
- How to get in amorgos from Pireaus TripAdvisor
- How to get in amorgos from Pireaus tripadvisor.co.za
- Amorgos ferries schedules connections availability
How To Get To Amorgos Greece
Amorgos is one of the most remote, yet most beautiful, of all Greece's islands and remains one of the least-known and visited of the Cyclades, only approaching 'busy' during the short high season.
- Amorgos is the easternmost island of the Cyclades. It is one of the hidden Greek islands and also one of the most romantic Greek islands. Amorgos is not the …
- Amorgos is one of the most beautiful island in Greece. The staff of the hotel is attentive and very helpful ( good advice about places to visit, support for renting a car and booking boat). View on the blue sea in our bedroom. I will get back to Yperia hotel as soon as I can... Thank for the stay!
- getting to and around amorgÓs With its knife-edge topography, Amorgos has no airport and never will have one. From Piraeus, Blue Star Ferries call year round several evenings weekly (leaving at 5.30pm), via Páros, Náxos, usually Sýros, and a selection from among the little “Back Islands” between Náxos and Amorgos.
- Amorgos has two ports, the main port in Katapola which is situated in the middle of the island and Aegiali port in the north part of the island. The island has no airport but you can fly to Athens, Santorini, Mykonos or Naxos and connect with a ferry to Amorgos.